Social media is a broad subject, especially if you focus on fashion. You have to monitor multiple channels, prepare different types of content, and work with different social media influencers.
Social media is the natural environment for fashion brands. Highly visual platforms, for example, Instagram or Pinterest help you target your potential customers and grow brand awareness.
A tool that will help you manage many different aspects of your online presence is a brand monitoring tool.
Brand24 will help you:
- monitor hashtag performance and the social media reach of your posts and campaigns;
- choosing the right hashtags to find the right audience for your posts;
- improve your customer service by answering customers’ queries quickly;
- implement customers’ testimonials on your website;
- find the best social media influencers for your next social media campaign.
Once you’re ready to go, let’s see what’s ahead of us today!
- Why your fashion has to be present on social media?
- Which social media channels your fashion brand should use?
- Social media marketing for fashion brands
Why your fashion brand has to be present on social media?
Social media has become an indispensable part of any marketing strategy. The pros of social media marketing for fashion brands is that fashion is a highly visual industry. It’s easy to be present on many social media channels, for example, Instagram or Pinterest.
What exactly are the benefits of social media presence?
They are numerous and hard to miss:
- increased brand awareness
- increased traffic to your website
- improved SEO
- higher conversion rates
- better customer experience
- improved brand loyalty
- improved brand authority
- gained marketplace insights
- gained an advantage over your competition
Well, do you need more convincing? I hope you’re ready to dive into the world of social media marketing for fashion brands!
Which social media channels your fashion brand should use?
It looks like social media were invented for fashion brands. Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest, are highly visual platforms, which makes it easy to promote your fashion brand.
Which social media channels you should choose to provide the most effective social media marketing for a fashion brand?
1. Instagram for fashion brands
That’s an obvious choice for any fashion brand.
First of all, Instagram has been growing immensely recently and now has more than 1 billion active users.
Secondly, Instagram is a highly visual medium, which allows you to present your products from the best perspective.
Fashion brands have become the masters of Instagram, showing off carefully curated content, targeted ads, and behind-the-scenes footage on Instagram Stories.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to focus only on presenting your product! You can also post user-generated content (UGC), inspiring quotes or tips on food and art destinations.
How do you grow your account? There has to be something, apart from great content. Well, there is!
Choose the right hashtags
Hashtags can be used to expand your social media reach and present your content to new audiences. They will help you find new customers and build a loyal following base.